To: Taehyung Raun
Sequence: ..Debut ..?

김뷔...

debut


Raun auntie~ the usual please.
Aunty yes, coming right up~ oh, why aren't you here with him?
Raun ah- him. he's been busy~
Aunty oh rly? he just came by two days ago tho
Raun oh rly?
i tried not to sound so obvious.
Aunty yeah, he come with a group. i see he've become more handsome now
Raun yeah he does
Aunty here's your order
she passed me my order and rub my back, trying to comfort me
Aunty you okay?
Raun yeah, i'm fine~
Aunty take care on your way home okay?
Raun okay auntie~~ thanks
Aunty okay~

as i stepped out of the stall someone pulled my hands and cover my mouth. i screamed but my voice didn't even escaped.

Taehyung shh- it's me
a familiar voice hushes above my head.
Raun taetae?
i turned around.
Taehyung hee. i'm sorry. you must be shocked
Raun the heck i am!
Taehyung i'm sorry
Raun why're you here? aren't you supposed to be in your dorm or something?
Taehyung i- rly wanna tell you about that
then he leads the way and i just followed him without saying a word until we reached a playground.
Taehyung i srsly wanted to tell you from the start, from the day one i become a trainee
Raun so you become a dancer is actually-
Taehyung yeah, my first day as a trainee.
Raun why are you keeping this all from me? don't you trust me?
Taehyung i believe in you, it's myself that i'm afraid of. what if i failed at that time. what if i didn't make it
Raun but you did,
Taehyung and that's even more reason why i can't tell you. all this idol stuff-
Raun is hard. i know.
Taehyung do you forgive me?
Raun why can't you even reply any of my calls
Taehyung i didn't use my phone right now
Raun why?
Taehyung i ask my parents to hold it for me cos it's complicated if the media found even the littlest of your existence
Raun it is hard... but how are you even out right now?
Taehyung we have a very long free schedule so they just let us hang out for a moment as long as we keep it under the radar
Raun and this is your "under the radar"
Taehyung yeah, well i don't know. nobody screams my name yet. so,
Raun V?
Taehyung it's kim-taehyung

as he reaches my hand, i saw his serious face at that moment.

Taehyung i'm serious right now. i'm sorry. i really am. and i hope you can forgive me
Raun how can i not when you're being loved by thousands, v-nim?
Taehyung ya! i told you to call me kim-taehyung
Raun oh, we're being formal again after not meeting for a few months yeah?
Taehyung no~ i still felt weird using that name
Raun eyy don't lie, you're being all cutie on stage with it
Taehyung oh how do u know? have you been watching?
Raun what do you expect, my boyfriend hasn't called me for three months T^T
Taehyung i'm sorry~ but ahh it's so embarassing >//<
Raun it is when i'm watching? yah! i even watched you sleeping. which more embarassing tho
Taehyung me sleeping is me, me on stage is v
Raun see, you are proud with that name *smirk*
Taehyung i am not
Raun i am glad you are doing fine
i smiled back at him that is playing with the sand unconsciously.
Raun come here, let me see you before i lost you again

i pull his shoulder and as he stands in front of me i just gasped a little. his composure has become more toned now.

Raun wah~ kimtae, you must been working hard ey
Taehyung is it that obvious?
Raun yeah, like omg i am glad that you look healthy but seeing you become more muscular is- weird
Taehyung yah! i've always been muscular. what do you mean weird
Raun and your hair color is nice too, wah~~
Taehyung i felt weird tho (while ruffling his hair).
Raun kyaa~
i don't even know how that escaped
Taehyung kyaA? what do u mean kyaa?
Raun what, nothing. ehee
Taehyung wait, did u just do an aegyo?
Raun what, no. i just-
Taehyung omg who r u~ what have u done to miss jung~
Raun ya~!

before i can continue being mad at him he pulled me closer to him and put his arms on my shoulder

Taehyung Miss Jung~
Raun yeah- what..

i stutter as he gets closer.

Taehyung you're embarassed aren't you?
Raun wait, what
Taehyung your face is rly red right now

as i lowered my head denying it, he lands his chin on my head before he hugged me

Taehyung i re~ally missed you
Raun same, pls don't do that again
as i hold oto his shirt.
Taehyung i promise i won't

i think it had been just 3 month that i didn't met him but it felt like a long time.

Taehyung wait, here's my new phone number
Raun new?
Taehyung yeah, i don't know when i can go home but i don't think its anytime soon. so we decided to bought our own here. it's been a week since i used it
Raun omo
Taehyung no, it's not that pricey
Raun no- it's not about the price, i just bought a new phone too
Taehyung you're joking right?
Raun no.

As i showed him my phone he just cover his mouth in awe, well even i'm in shock

Taehyung how-
Raun wah, daebak~

we seriously speechless of how we can even got the same phone model. as i open his phone, he got his home entrance as his lockscreen.

Raun do you missed home that bad?
Taehyung i havent been home since forever T^T
Raun you're lying
Taehyung yeah, i did went home once in awhile, but i still missed home
Raun aww, stay strong kay kim-nim?

i tried checking for my number and he have em saved as Taehyung's miss jung i cant believe this kid.

Raun srsly tae?
Taehyung hee, what? should i put a heart or something?
Raun no, but why that name?
Taehyung yah! you have me saved as kim-nim too
Raun ah, yeah i did. how do you know?
Taehyung i've been through your phone before but apparently you didn't change it ey
Raun what, when?
Taehyung i was just curious~ and that time, you are playing hard to get
Raun when did i ever-
Taehyung even when the boys are asking, you dodge the question
Raun i di-
Taehyung it's just a question tho, do you like kim taehyung or not
Raun yah! they're gonna make fun of me if i say i did
Taehyung and because you didnt answered i felt rly embarassed yknow
Raun i'm sorry my dear~ i didn't know that yguys are serious at that time~
Taehyung it took me courage to ask that yknow
Raun yeah, i can obviously see it from your nervous gaze alright
Taehyung how could you-
Raun i'm sorry okay kim-nim?
Taehyung hee, okay but you called me taetae too tho. i thought you saved my name as taetae
Raun i did, before i have feelings for you
Taehyung see! you are playing hard to get
Raun yah, you're a total player you know. being with everyone everywhere
Taehyung what to say, *bragging face*
Raun yeah, no kidding
Taehyung are you mad
Raun nahh, but you really checked my phone?
Taehyung nahh, your girls told me that you had me saved as kim-nim
Raun wahh you're a total psycho
Taehyung i am not!
Raun but you wouldn't know everything, right..?
Taehyung maybe
Raun you can't possibly know this one
Taehyung try me
Raun the first time i like you
Taehyung uhm, isn't it when i saved you from the stairs?
Raun tae, i'm not a 9-year old and this isn't fairytale, what is that even
Taehyung you look like you've fallen for me at that time tho
Raun i said you look cool amidst of your playful character
Taehyung okay2, when is it then
Raun when you're confident with yourself.
Taehyung i'm always am tho
Raun remember the truth or dare, you said, "if i like you then it means i like you"
Taehyung but i thought you take that as a joke
Raun i know but it's really embarassing, why do you do that infront of the class tho
Taehyung it's a dare
Raun and yknow what will happen if i accept it at that moment? imagine you're me and i'm your girl friend at school
Taehyung okay-

and i grabbed him by his collar and shakes his body

Raun that's whats gonna happen to me
Taehyung eyy, no way
Raun you don't have a clue whats going on behind your back didnt you?
Taehyung is it rly like that?
Raun well, everyone loves you, tae
Taehyung not everyone, i know
Raun most of them, and you're well known too
Taehyung but wait- you liked me since then?!
Raun yeah, why?
Taehyung and you've been messing up with me eversince?
Raun well i thought you're joking too since we're quite close to each other and jimin hasn't said anything out of the blue tho
Taehyung yknow even if i do tell him, he wouldnt tell you right
Raun you told him?
Taehyung he's my best buddy~ how can i not
Raun then, wait.
Taehyung okay, he told me once that you once watched me played basketball when he injured his legs and accompany you. he told me that when he ask if you like me or not you said yeah. without hesitating.
Raun that kid is-
Taehyung but he told me after we graduate school tho. but i am glad we run into each other anyway
Raun okay that was a slip of the tongue cos i was distracted by-
Taehyung my awesome skill?
Raun no, how carefree and cheerful you look
Taehyung awh, you're very adorable yknow that. so you have been watching me?
Raun omg can we stop going down this memory lanes it's embarrassing
Taehyung what, i'm having so much fun
Raun okay, stop it
Taehyung alright, how's work today?
Raun i took a leave early, and there's a new coffee mix and it is very cool
Taehyung so you can bring me one to our next date?
Raun you cant drink coffee at night taetae
Taehyung i can now
Raun you still need your sleep, so no
Taehyung how about in the morning? you can deliver them at our cafeteria ^^
Raun wouldn't it look suspicious? cafe, coffee delivery?
Taehyung awh i thought it was a good idea tho
Raun i wont deliver coffee, cos you can't handle coffee. uhm- how about sandwich then?
Taehyung thats great! but i missed the smell of the coffee tho. and i can't just hug you to smell it
Raun so thats why you always snuggle while hugging
Taehyung its comforting, the smell. hee but nahh sometimes i did cos i just love it
Raun yeah, righht.. but i wanna say sorry too.
Taehyung why?
Raun cos i doubt you
Taehyung in what?
Raun i thought you're forgetting me and leaving me
Taehyung my mind is in great shape yknow, i won't forget you like ever. i cant get you out of my head not even for a second
Raun eyy
Taehyung i'm serious. like when i fall, go to bed, i just hope i didn't sleep talk tho
Raun why're you remembering me when you fall?
Taehyung cos i fall at the stairs. it hurts so bad but i remembered how i saved you and-
Raun yeah, let's not go back there
Taehyung what, you're so cute
Raun nope hush it
Taehyung *in the midst of imitating me* kim taehyung-aa thank you for saving me. i wouldn't know what to do if you weren't there. i might rly fall and die
Raun YAHH I SAID STOP
Taehyung you're too adorable lmfao
Raun yah kim-taehyung!

i know we haven't talked for a month but i'm glad amidst him being an idol didn't change who he is, the kim-nim that i know.

Raun it’s getting late isn’t it
i said while rubbing his cheeks.
Taehyung raun~aaa, can't we just stay like this for a while longer. Or maybe went to your house or maybe-
Raun nope, you need to go ~ your schedule is packed right?
Taehyung how do you- eyyy you rly did stalked me didnt you?
Raun i even joined the fanclub tho... how can i not
Taehyung omg, you did >//< ahh i’m so embarassed rn kyaa
Raun stop that, i can’t rly met you all the time yknow T^T
Taehyung awh, i’m gonna try to meet you more often okay.
Raun i love you

he grabbed me into a hug and kisses my head.

Taehyung i love you too. agh i wish this day wont end
Raun same, kim-nim
Taehyung let me do the honor then
he started to dance around
Raun okay stop it, you’re gonna draw attention
Taehyung wait, i’m not finished yet
Raun what is it
Taehyung i’m not good with words or even romantic stuffs but i can promise i’ll love you forever with my heart
Raun it’s more than enough my dear, i’ll love you until forever too
Taehyung i am very thankful for your existence miss jung,
then he pulled my hand on his shoulder which brings our face closer.
Taehyung remember this

We were watching a rocom movie at his house when suddenly a kiss scene appears and i just divert my attention to somewhere else, but i accidentally locked eyes with him after that. Then he suddenly hold my shoulder 
Taehyung why cant you watch kiss scene in movie huh? Have you kissed someone while watching movies or something
Raun no but i-
Taehyung have you kissed someone before?
Raun ofcourse i did- 
before i can continue joking around, he forced me to look at the passionate kissing scene that are happening on the screen. 
Taehyung you look okay tho- 
and his words stopped as my mouth gaping, i don't know why i did that tho.  as the intimate scene ended, i snapped back to reality while covering my mouth. 
Taehyung that is passionate okay
Raun what the-
Taehyung not the scene, you are
Raun shut up, that's why i cant watch kiss scene, it’s so weird
Taehyung but foreal, have you kissed anyone before?
Raun like that? nah, i’m curious but i can’t imagine tho
Taehyung then, shall we- 
before he even finished his words i smack him with a pillow. 
Raun stop it 

He look like he’s about to kiss me but instead he just stared in my eyes and i didnt even close it cos i know he’s just gonna teased me.

Taehyung wow, you’re not gonna close your eyes?
Raun nope, you’re just gonna tease me so nope
Taehyung wahh you’re good at this
Raun tae, i gotta go home, ~
Taehyung okay, i see you’ve something for dinner
Raun yeah, shall we?

then he took my hand while his other hand hold the plastic bag.

Taehyung have you listen to our song?
Raun yeah, *sing a verse from N.O*
Taehyung so is that your fav song from our album then?
Raun nah, i just know that and paldogangsan?
Taehyung idk you like rap
Raun no, it just the satoori look so cool.
Taehyung because i’m in it right?
Raun are you in that track?
Taehyung ya! That’s just mean, can’t you recognize my voice anymore?
Raun your singing and normal voice is different yknow
Taehyung it sound the same to me tho
Raun it’s different tae~ oh yes, there’s also rise of bangtan
Taehyung yeah, the choreo- ah~
Raun i thought only the title song have choreo?
Taehyung four out of all the tracks in our album have choreo T^T Raun himnae~ Taehyung you know all of my members right?
Raun jimin, cos he’s our classmates. And omg that kid have grown wah. He changed a lot yknow, i’m shocked seeing him on stage
Taehyung yeah, he have become more charismatic. The rest of the members?
Raun jungkook, cos he went to a the same dance class as i did. And i think i met hoseok oppa once at a dance competition. Your members are all great tho
Taehyung thats only 3 of them, there’s also yoongi hyung, namjoon hyung and seokjin hyung
Raun ah- jin oppa, my senior’s friend.
Taehyung You met him before?
Raun Nah, but i met senior a few weeks before and she’s all excited about his friend that debuted to an idol.
Taehyung wah, you know everyone then
Raun i only knew you and jimin well tho. The rest are so-so
Taehyung then, our stage name?
Raun that’s the easiest,
Taehyung really?
Raun jin oppa, j-hope oppa, rapmon oppa, suga oppa, jimin, you(v), jungkook
Taehyung wah, with orders too. you’re good. are you our fan now?
Raun well, i did join the fanclub..so yeahh~
Taehyung wait- if you know all of our song, then that means you’ve our album then?
Raun no, i listen to it online
Taehyung ahh, you stream it. Cos i bring a copy
Raun you must be kidding
Taehyung no, i rly want to give it to you that’s why i ask our manager to hold one extra for me
Raun isn’t like so pricey? How much is it
Taehyung the one i’m giving you is free, just treat it as a promotional album
Raun tae-
Taehyung i really want you to have it, and if i can get other stuff-
Raun no, please don’t. Next time, i’m gonna bought it myself.
Taehyung but that’s the only thing i can give tho,
Raun one item only
Taehyung uhm- okay, album
Raun album only, tae
Taehyung yes, take this please
Raun omg i cant believe you even sign it
Taehyung yeah, hee
Raun since when did your sign change
Taehyung that because you know how simple my sign is right, this one shows more V feel to it
Raun yeah, it sure is. Thanks my dear
Taehyung sure ^^
then we arrived at my apartment
Taehyung ah, why’re your apartment so close
Raun you gotta got back fast too my dear. But, are you sure you okay going back alone
Taehyung i always walk home alone
Raun now’s different tae~
Taehyung i’ll be fine, you make sure to eat and sleep well. Tomorrow’s work right?
Raun yeah, you too. Sleep well, and take all of your meals tomorrow. You need energy for the hard choreo.
Taehyung yes, miss jung
he passed the plastic bag and gave me a big hug. Before he lets go he hold my head and kiss on top of it
Taehyung ily, raun
Raun ilyt, gnight
Taehyung gnight, bai2

as i went inside he watched me while waving excitedly. As i reached my room, i watched him through the windows. He literally skips around on his way home, how adorable.

that morning – text (Raun pov)

Good Morning~
wakie, wakie
miss ju~ung~~

you’re up early 

ofcourse, i am all ready already

have a great day working~ 

you too~ don’t forget my coffee

what coffee 

i am waiting for your delivery yknow
Raun-aa~
Jung, are you busy~

a bit, aren’t you 
see, you are busy too 
we’re gonna meet up later anyway 

tonight? I’ll try

I’ve dropped your coffee
it’s mocha, so i think you’re gonna be okay 

baby~~ you did deliver it to me waaah
it is delicious my dear, the new coffee mix is jjang

drink it well, go to work already 

i am at work, we’re having break

same~ 

we’re having lunch at the usual place, coming?

I can’t. My manager is treating lunch today 

ahh, the business must be going well. Send my congrats to your aunt

she asking where you are 
and she said you should treat her one day 
omg she cant stop talking about you now HELP 

my number one fan, your aunt. Ke ke ke
does she know

who doesnt~ 

are you eating while texting

no. Are you? 

no. I’m waiting for food

we’re waiting for the food 

aww

okay the food arrived, bai2 

eat well~ imma bother you later

*thumbs up* 

---
so, tonight’s date?

i don’t think i can make it 

where you at

home 

woah that’s early. It’s only 3pm


feverish
awh, should i come to ur place instead


no, 

but i want to


i won’t open the door 

i have ur key combination~~


i’m going out then 
pls don’t tae,~ 
i’m serious 

okay2
are you resting?


yeah, i’ll try to sleep 

good. Drink lots of water ok~


you too 

you’re the one sick here


stay hydrated is still important
okay, miss jung~
miss jung
are you asleep


i was
okay, sorry
go back to sleep~


zzz